Dalworth Tips for Home Allergen Control in the DFW TX Metro Area
To control and reduce allergens in your home or office between professional cleanings, The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) recommends the following tips to remove allergens, including those found in household dust, carpeting, and your heating and cooling (HVAC) system.
- Household Dust: Ordinary house dust makes up a collection of allergens types including outdoor pollen, pet and human dander, mold, dirt, insect droppings and more – all of which can trigger an asthma attack. Keep all surfaces wiped and vacuumed weekly to reduce household dust.
- Bedroom and Mattresses: Pillows and blankets provide homes for mold and dust mites. Mold is frequently found in mattresses and pillows and release spores that can trigger asthma symptoms. Have mattresses professionally cleaned at least once a year to remove dust mites, pet dander, mold and debris.
- Carpet and Flooring: Every type of flooring is a potential breeding ground for allergens whether carpet, tile, or hardwood. Be vigilant in keeping these surfaces clean. Do not install wall-to-wall carpeting if you don’t have to, as it is harder to remove moisture, mold, and other hidden allergens. Vacuum flooring weekly and professionally cleaned at least once a year or when heavy soiling or staining occurs.
- Air Filtration: Air Filtration Allergens are tiny and light, perfect for taking wing in the ducts and open spaces around your house. Use HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters in your home's central air system and in room air cleaning devices. Replace filters regularly and have your HVAC system professionally cleaned once a year to remove allergens from your air ducts, vents and heating and cooling ventilation system.
- Contact Dalworth Clean for air quality and clean flooring, mattresses, upholstery, draperies, and duct system. Our anti-allergen services will provide you with a "whole house clean".
Order Online and Customize Your Service
Ordering from our website is quick and easy. Select one of our pre-set packages, or create your own customized level of service for each area in your home. Ordering from www.dalworth.com also gives you access to our best pricing.
Contact Dalworth Clean
Dalworth can clean, restore, seal and protect every type of flooring in your home including; carpet, tile and grout, hardwood, travertine, marble, slate, saltillo tile, hand-made area rugs, air duct cleaning, deodorizing and anti-allergen treatments. If you live in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Keller, Richardson, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Highland Park, Southlake, Westlake, Trophy Club, Addison, Euless, Carrollton, Lewisville, Grapevine or any city in North Texas, call Dalworth Clean at 817-553-2184 to schedule your residential and commercial cleaning and restoration services.