Red Wine Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort Worth
Red Wine Stain Removal
Red wine spills result in an absorbed type of stain that is reddish or purplish in color and contains alcohol, sugar, tannin and various coloring agents.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply enzyme detergent, blot. (See Caution Above)
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- Apply dry cleaning solvent, blot.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains volatile organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Use in well ventilated space and avoid products containing Perchlorethylene.) Or Call Us.