Reduce Household Dust & Allergens - Dallas/Fort Worth
Household dust can be found in every home, and it contains several different types of allergens. Pet dander, pollen, dust, debris, and dust mite droppings are examples of allergens commonly found in household dust. Extreme clean is designed to significantly reduce dust and allergens in your home and improve the air quality of your indoor environment.Contact Us
Extreme Clean Removes Household Dust Caused By ...
- Construction and Remodeling
- Wood Floor Sanding and Refinishing
- Drywall and Painting Services
- Foundation Repair
- Replacement of Flooring
- Long Term Accumulation
What is Household Dust? The List Includes ...
- Food Particles
- Human and Animal Hair Dander
- Textile and Paper Fiber
- Insulation from Attic Space
- Dust and Pollution from Outside Sources
- Insect Parts
- Dust Mite Droppings
- Tar and Asphalt
- Materials in the Local Environment.
Household Dust & Allergens
Certain proteins found in dust mite droppings, pet saliva, and the decaying bodies of insects have been identified as allergens. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, exposure to household dust can be an allergic trigger for legions of allergy sufferers. Some estimates show that up to 50% of all asthma is triggered by an allergic reaction to dust mite droppings in the home.
The Extreme Clean Process by Dalworth Clean
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Deep Dust Extraction of All Areas (Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Furnishings, and Fixtures are washed with high-pressure air.)
- Industrial HEPA Air Scrubbers (used to capture airborne particulates)
- Conventional Maid Service (Cleaning of Entire Area)
- EONS Gas Treatment
EONS Gas Treatment
EONS Gas is classified as a sanitizing gas. It is effective against a wide range of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and allergens, including tree pollen. It is also a powerful neutralizer of organic odors.
EONS Gas is active for only a few hours before breaking down into inert substances and leaves no toxic residue. During treatment, the area being treated must be vacated by people, pets, and plants.