Chocolate Stain Cleaning Tips by Dalworth CleanContact Us
Chocolate Stain Removal
Chocolate, especially melted chocolate, results in a stubborn stain that can be difficult to remove. Chocolate stains can contain oil, grease, cocoa, butter, coloring, sugar and dairy products.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on the package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Scrape off as much as possible with a spatula or dull edge knife.
- Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot
- Apply enzyme detergent, bot. (See Caution Above)
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains an organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Use in well-ventilated space and avoid products containing perchlorethylene.)
Need Dalworth Clean's Help?
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned once a year, or when heavy soiling and spills occur. Contact Dalworth Clean, for carpet cleaning services in our North Texas Service Area.
Let us schedule your appointment and provide you with a free quote. Ordering from our website is quick and easy - just select one of our pre-set service packages, or create your own unique level of service for each area in your home. Call Dalworth Clean today at 817-553-2184 to get started.