Pet Soil Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort WorthContact Us
Pet Soil Stain Removal
Pet soil or vomit is a complex mixture of food, saliva, stomach acids and digestive waste products. Sometimes, this mixture can stain the pile of a carpet or leave a persistent odor. Follow the tips below to clean up the stain.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on the package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Immediately pick up/blot up as much material as possible using paper towels or a clean, white cloth. A tablespoon makes a good scraper if necessary.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply detergent solution, blot.
- Apply pressure to the spot with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon to work spotting solution deep into the spot. DO NOT SCRUB as this may cause nap distortion of the fiber.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool clean water, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains an organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Use in well-ventilated space and avoid products containing perchlorethylene.)
Need Dalworth Clean's Help?
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned once a year, or when heavy soiling and spills occur. Contact Dalworth Clean when you need professional carpet cleaning services North Texas. Scheduling through our website is quick and easy, just choose your date, select your services and receive a free quote.For carpet cleaning and floor cleaning in our North Texas Service Area, contact Dalworth Clean at 817-553-2184.