Mud & Soil Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort Worth TXContact Us
Mud & Soil Stain Removal
Mud and soil cause one of the worst type of stains as they harden and can stick deep within the surface. These types of stains can contain soil with grease and oils, as well as clay and iron.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on the package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Brush or scrape off as much as possible.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- Apply detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot
- Apply pressure to the spot with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon to work spotting solution deep into the spot. DO NOT SCRUB as this may cause nap distortion of the fiber.
- If stain remains, apply a "paint oil and grease" remover and dry cleaning solvent alternately, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains an organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Use in well-ventilated space and avoid products containing perchlorethylene.)
Need Dalworth Clean's Help?
Contact Dalworth Clean, for carpet cleaning services in our North Texas Service Area. Let us schedule your appointment and provide you with a free quote. Scheduling your service from our website is quick and easy. Select one of our pre-set service packages, or create your own unique level of service for each area in your home.Call Dalworth Clean today at 817-553-2184 for premiere carpet cleaning services in DFW.