Red Wine Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort WorthContact Us
Red Wine Stain Removal
Red wine spills result in a type of stain that is dark red or purplish in color and contains alcohol, sugar, tannin, and various coloring agents.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on the package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply enzyme detergent, bot. (See Caution Above)
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- Apply dry-cleaning solvent, blot.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains an organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Use in well-ventilated space and avoid products containing perchlorethylene.)
Need Dalworth Clean's Help?
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned once a year, or when heavy soiling and spills occur. Contact Dalworth Clean, for carpet cleaning services in our North Texas Service Area. We will schedule your appointment and provide you with a free quote. Ordering from our website is quick and easy. Select one of our pre-set service packages, or create your own unique level of service for each area in your home.Give us a call today at 817-553-2184.