Soft Drink Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort WorthContact Us
Soft Drink Stain Removal
Soft drinks can cause stains of all colors, sizes and these types of stains darken with age. They contain tannin, sugar, vegetable coloring, flavoring and fruit extracts.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on the package and allow to remain on stain recommended ti/e. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Apply pressure to the spot with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon to work spotting solution deep into the spot. DO NOT SCRUB as this may cause nap distortion of the fiber.
- Apply cold detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains an organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Use in well-ventilated space and avoid products containing perchlorethylene.)
Need Dalworth Clean's Help?
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned once a year, or when heavy soiling and spills occur. Contact Dalworth Clean, for carpet cleaning services in our Dallas-Fort Worth Texas Service Area. We will schedule your appointment and provide you with a free quote. Ordering from our website is quick and easy. Select one of our pre-set service packages, or create your own unique level of service for each area in your home.Call Us at 817-553-2184 for the best carpet and floor cleaning services in DFW.